Chop your mushrooms, and green onion... soak the ottogi and chop, add to soap along with Hijiki... add the cut tofu at the end. and you are done!!!!
Okay... so Miso is known to have some serious benefits to ones diet. Some good reasons to eat Miso Soup:
1. The Japanese have one of the lowest rates of breast cancer. I believe this is due to the fact that they consume large quantities of iodine, mainly in the form of miso soup and seaweed.
2. Miso creates healthy microflora that actually go to work for you, creating the vitamins and minerals your body needs to stay strong and energized!
3. Reduces risks of cancer including breast cancer, prostate cancer, lung cancer and colon cancer.
4. Protection from radiation
5. Immune strengthening
6. Antiviral -- miso is very alkalizing and strengthening to the immune system helping to combat a viral infection.
7. Prevents aging - high in antioxidants, miso protects from free radicals that cause signs of aging.
8. Helps maintain nutritional balance - full of nutrients, beneficial bacteria and enzymes, miso provides: protein, vitamin B12, vitamin B2, vitamin E, vitamin K, tryptophan, choline, dietary fiber, linoleic acid and lecithin.
9. Helps preserve beautiful skin - miso contains linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid that helps your skin stay soft and free of pigments.
10. Helps reduce menopausal complaints - the isoflavones in miso have been shown to reduce hot flashes.
I seriously can go on and on.....